Tool Name: Workcraft
- Description: Workcraft is a flexible framework for development of interpreted graph models, including visual editing, (co)simulation, synthesis and analysis
- Web link: https://www.workcraft.org/doku.php
- Author: µSystems Research Group – Newcastle University
- E-mail: Alessandro.De-Gennaro (at) newcastle.ac.uk
Tool Name: Travis
- Description: An Online Tool for the Synthesis and Analysis of Petri Nets with Final States
- Web link: https://www.fernuni-hagen.de/sttp/forschung/travis.shtml
- Author: Benjamin Meis, Robin Bergenthum, Jörg Desel - Department of Software Engineering, FernUniversität in Hagen
- E-mail: Benjamin.Meis (at) fernuni-hagen.de
Tool Name: Petrixx
- Description: Petrixx can model, analyze, simulate and compose Petri Nets.
- Web link: http://austria.omilab.org/psm/content/petrinetstool/info?view=home
- Author: Mustafa Ghani
- E-mail: mustafa.ghani (at) campus.tu-berlin.de
Tool Name: IMITATOR
- Description: IMITATOR is a software tool for parametric verification and robustness analysis of real-time systems. It relies on the formalism of networks of parametric timed automata, augmented with integer variables and stopwatches.
- Web link: http://www.imitator.fr
- Link to the IMITATOR practicals for the Tutorial "Parametric Verification" at PN/ACSD 2017: http://www.imitator.fr/tutorials/PN17/
- Author: Étienne André - Université Paris 13, France
- E-mail: Etienne.Andre (at) lipn13.fr
Tool Name: Petri Nets Repository
- Description: Petri Net Repository is a Web application and a Web service that offers a large collection of Petri net models provided by the community.There is no need for infrastructure support. All we need is an Internet access.
- Web link: http://pnrepository.lip6.fr
- Author: Université Paris 06, France
- E-mail: Lom-Messan.Hillah (at) lip6.fr
Tool Name: ITS-tools
- Description: ITS-tools is a multi-solution model-checker for multiple formalisms. Including several variants of PN such as Symmetric nets (pnml), time Petri nets, P/T nets, and their compositions.
- Web link: http://ddd.lip6.fr
- Author: Yann Thierry-Mieg, Laboratoire d'Informatique de Paris 6 (LIP6) - Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- E-mail: Yann.Thierry-Mieg (at) lip6.fr
Tool Name: DICE SimTool
- Description: SimTool is a tool for assessing systems QoS. SimTool allows UML modeling and automatically creates and analyses Petri nets for computing several QoS metrics (e.g., throughput, utilization, service time, availability or MTTF).
- Web link: https://github.com/dice-project/DICE-Simulation
- Author: DiSCo Group – Universidad de Zaragoza
- E-mail: jmerse (at) unizar.es
Tool Name: Tina
- Description: Tina is a toolbox for the editing, simulation and model-checking of Petri nets, Time Petri nets and high-level extensions described in the language Fiacre.
- Web link: http://www.laas.fr/tina
- Author: Bernard Berthomieu and the VERTICS team - LAAS/CNRS, Toulouse, France
- E-mail: Bernard.Berthomieu (at) laas.fr