Internet connection during the conference.
Attendees of some event of the Conference will have access to the Internet using the wireless network infrastructure that is installed at the University of Zaragoza.
You can use this wireless network in three different ways:
- If you are a member of the University of Zaragoza, you can login as usual using your e-mail account from the unizar.es domain.
- If you are a member of institutions integrated in the EDUROAM initiative, you can connect through your institution's account.
- If you are not in any of the above cases, as a congress attendee you can use the Wi-Fi network. To do this you must follow the next steps:
- Select the wireless network wiuz,
- Open a browser and try to access a web page,
- The webpage in which authentication is requested will be displayed. The authentication is based in a username and a password.
The information on the wireless network wiuz, the username and password will be provided to each participant in the Conference at the time of checking in the registration office of the Conference.
End of roaming charges for travellers in the EU from June 15, 2017.
From June 15, EU citizens travelling to any other EU Member States will have no roaming charges while making phone calls, texting or surfing online with their mobile phone or device using their home country's SIM card. The European Commission has successfully worked to remove roaming charges.
Below you can find some links to news and information related to the abolition of roaming. In any case, check with your usual local provider to determine your specific situation.
- European Commission - Digital Single Market - Press Releases 06/04/2017
- European Council - Council of the European Union - Press Releases and statements 25/04/2017
- European Commission - Digital Single Market - Roaming Tariffs 30 May, 2017