Internet connection during the conference.
Attendees of some event of the Conference will have access to the Internet using the wireless network infrastructure that is installed at the University of Zaragoza.
You can use this wireless network in three different ways:
- If you are a member of the University of Zaragoza, you can login as usual using your e-mail account from the unizar.es domain.
- If you are a member of institutions integrated in the EDUROAM initiative, you can connect through your institution's account.
- If you are not in any of the above cases, as a congress attendee you can use the Wi-Fi network. To do this you must follow the next steps:
- Select the wireless network wiuz,
- Open a browser and try to access a web page,
- The webpage in which authentication is requested will be displayed. The authentication is based in a username and a password.
The information on the wireless network wiuz, the username and password will be provided to each participant in the Conference at the time of checking in the registration office of the Conference.